Orthopedic and spine surgeries are witnessing a remarkable surge, especially within the ambulatory surgery center (ASC) market. In the outpatient setting, patients are experiencing cost savings, enhanced convenience and comfort, while medical advancements in technology ensure high-quality outcomes. This combination of savings, convenience, and excellence in medical care is propelling these specialized procedures into an exciting era of progress and possibilities.
This webinar examines:
- Reimbursement trends for orthopedic and spine procedures
- Medicare’s current and anticipated stance on orthopedic and spine cases in ASCs
- Negotiating managed care contracts to best capitalize on orthopedic and spine surgeries
- Analysis of the impact that orthopedic and spine procedures can have on your bottom line and your net worth
- Private equity’s focus on orthopedics and spine
The Business of Orthopedics & Spine in Surgery Centers is presented by nimble solutions CEO Nader Samii, JD/MBA; with Senior Vice President of Managed Care Contracting, Scott Allen; and former Senior Vice President of Clinical and Regulatory Affairs, Kylie Kaczor, MSN-RN, CASC, CMPE, CPHRM, ACHE, CPCO, CLSSBB.
Access the webinar
nimble RCM solutions can maximize your ROI.
nimble experts can help answer tough questions that identify areas for your financial improvement